BADIN members are engaged in activities aimed to promote purposeful bridging work between aging and disability fields. Members of the Steering Committee are currently leading a range of activities including:
- Engaging in scholarship that builds the intellectual foundations for bridging research, policy development and practice advancement (found here).
- Developing in-person and online educational trainings and institutes for scholars, policy and practice professionals working in the areas of aging and disability (found here)
- Profiling promising practices in bridging and inventorying existing bridging practice resources (found here).
- Presenting the work of BADIN at international conferences and events (full list available here).
- Building a data base of bridging publications and research (found here).